AdventureQuest 3D's Top 10 Bugs have just been fixed!
Well met friends.... our hot fix is live! I have never been happier to write a design notes post. Update your AdventureQuest 3D game on Steam, Android, or Apple to get the bug slaying, glitch stomping, error eradicating new version (1.5.1)
Say farewell to the Combat Bug, Falling through dungeon floors, and malformed maps because...
A summary of what has been fixed
Kudos to the the AQ3D testers, Oishii, Zhoom, the coding team, and you, for seeing this through.
- Fixed an issue where the player could get "stuck" in combat mode from a mob that had already died or been leashed.
- Fixed an issue with Item Previews breaking on Android devices.
- The Quest Tracker will now point you to the closest mob that is needed for your tracked Quest.
- Fixed an issue where maps could get merged together.
- Fixed an issue where you could spawn into the map at the wrong spot.
- This should fix the "spawning outside the map" as well as the "spawn and fall through the floor" bug.
- This should also fix the bug where spawning in a map would put you in combat or aggro a mob from inside the map.
- Fixed an issue where loot would not drop for your character which happened as a result of the map merging bug.
- Updated almost (almost!) every quest from Heartwood to Ashfall pt. 1 with easier objectives as well as improved drop rates. This includes dungeon quests.
- Quest chains in Snevlyn Wilds, Whitaker Forest and Silverstone Mines can now be completed while inside the dungeon.
- A large number of smaller issues that were symptoms of the issues fixed above.
We must remain ever vigilant!
Be ever on guard, my Open Beta Brothers and Sisters... we have a lot of new features coming between now and AdventureQuest 3D's official launch on Friday the 13th, this October. But first, this week we are aiming to open up the Battleon Bank. Meanwhile, we are testing out Rabblefroth's recently re-balanced base classes. (I love the mage's ultimate skill) Then onto Greenguard, Ashfall Part 3, new customization, faces, and hair with the Barber shop, every other building in Battleon, and then raise the level cap with the next Saga. Battle on!